Ms. McKeraghan founded York Region French Immersion Association in 1982 which eventually became a Chapter of Canadian Parents for French (York Region).
York Region District School Board Committee Member: accommodation, transportation, secondary curriculum, liaison between the Board and English parents regarding accommodation issues. Chair of Aurora High School Parents’ Council (wrote School’s Constitution).
Ontario Canadian Parents for French Board: member at large, treasurer (4 years), vice president (2 years), advocacy committee member (8 years), Chair Bylaw Committee (8 years).
- Canadian Parents for French National: member Bylaw Committee (2015/16).
- Canadian Parents for French member 42021.
- Sponsor of French Immersion bursary at local high school (23 years).
- Bylaws, policies, governance or regulatory documents
- Chapter development, local accommodation issues
- Branch governance and advocacy support