CPF Leadership Networking Event and 41st Annual General Meeting
We are pleased to announce the successful completion of the 2017 CPF Leadership Networking Event and 41st Annual General Meeting!
Thank you to the CPF leaders and delegates from across the country who gathered in Gatineau, Quebec the weekend of October 12-15, 2017 for the opportunity to network and effectively collaborate on organizational priorities as they pertain to the governance and operations of CPF.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13 – Day 1
- Network Impact – Working Together Session – PowerPoint Presentation
– Impact Study 2009 Progress Made, PCH Updates
– Performance Measurement Strategy: Why & How?
– Building Capabilities, High Performance Organizations: CPF Relevance Test
- Strengthening our CPF Network Session – PowerPoint Presentation
- DRAFT – Network Framework for Collaboration
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14 – Day 2
- Governance and Operations Session – PowerPoint Presentation
– Branch Bylaws and National Policies Update
- Managing Risk: Volunteer Management and Screening Presentation / PDF
- Managing Risk: Volunteer Management Essentials Workbook / PDF
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15 – Day 3
- Strategic Planning and Directions, Wrap-Up Session – PowerPoint Presentation
Let us know how we did. Submit your feedback on this years Leadership Networking Event and AGM: http://bit.ly/2l42iCb
Materials (4 PowerPoint Presentations) from the 2-day 2015 CPF Leadership Networking Event: