ATTENTION DELEGATES – WORKSHOP PRESENTERS – EXHIBITORS – SPONSORS – ADVERTISERS
CPF Nova Scotia is proud to be co-hosting this year’s CPF Network Conference and Parent FSL Expo.
We look forward to showing off our beautiful city, so don’t forget to save the date!
OCTOBER 18, 2018 – OCTOBER 21, 2018
EXHIBITORS – SPONSORS – ADVERTISERS:
Check out of the various opportunities to show your support for Canadian Parents for French.
Canadian Parents for French is the national network of volunteers which values a Canada where French and English are an integral part of daily life, and which furthers bilingualism by promoting and creating opportunities for young Canadians to learn and use French. Recipient of the Commissioner of Official Languages’ 2016 Award of Excellence – Promotion of Linguistic Duality.
CPF CHAPTER VOLUNTEER LEADERS – PLEASE CONSIDER OFFERING A WORKSHOP SESSION
PRESENTERS RECEIVE A DISCOUNT ON THEIR REGISTRATION FEE
CPF Network Conference Education Session Topics can include:
- YOUTH: Opportunities to learn and use French; Extra-curricular and cultural initiatives; Beyond French language, how to integrate culture; How to engage older students, etc.
- MEMBERS, PARENTS AND VOLUNTEERS: How to maintain a Chapter in your area; How to run a membership campaign; How to source revenues from outside groups; How to plan a successful event; How to work with the Parent, School or Community Council, etc.
- DECISION MAKERS: Public Policy issues on teacher supply, universal access for immigrant and ACAD challenged students; How to present a case for support to the school district; Updates on research and evidence and how to use it in our advocacy efforts, Success stories in core French, etc.
- ORGANIZATION: Updates on CPF membership processes, bylaws and policies, Chapter and Branch succession planning, best practices in Chapter reporting, etc.
Additionally, there will be sharing sessions between Chapters, with Branches and National – bring your inspiring stories of Successful Events and Activities, New Products, and Innovative Ideas!
- Delegate online registration or for a registration form please contact Cheri Nixon.
- Sponsor online registration or for a registration form please contact Cheri Nixon.
- For registration assistance follow these steps