$50 marks 50 Years of the Official Languages Act
2019 marks the 50th Anniversary of the Official Languages Act.
In honour of this milestone anniversary, CPF invites our supporters and bilingualism advocates to pledge $50 to:
- Support linguistic duality, a Canada where French and English are an integral part of daily life.
- Continue to offer additional FSL learning opportunities to youth across Canada
- Advance advocacy efforts on behalf of universal access to FSL education in every community.
How can you make a difference?
INVEST IN CANADA’S BILINGUAL FUTURE
Every contribution, big or small, helps us champion the opportunity to learn and use French for all those who call Canada home.
Thanks to donors like you, we can facilitate additional youth projects and learning opportunities throughout the national network and inspire members to become active advocates and leaders in their communities. Add your voice to our growing national volunteer movement.
As an organization, we remain truly grateful for your generosity.
- Create and promote opportunities for youth to learn and use French as a second official language
- Support a collaborative network of parents, members and volunteers
- Inform and influence decisionmakers
- Lead a dynamic, strong and effective organization
- Satisfaction – knowing you support something you believe in
- Adding your voice to a growing volunteer movement
- Contributing to popular CPF youth programs
- Tax receipt and donor recognition in the CPF Annual Report for donations of $20 or more
- CPF gift – our small way of saying ‘Thank You’