Every little bit helps. If you support CPF’s work and want to help ensure access to quality FSL education for youth in Canada, consider sending in a donation or joining the Proud of Two Languages Circle, CPF’s monthly giving program.
Whether it’s $5.00 or $500.00, you will be helping support a cause that has helped generations of Canadian youth achieve greater success in school, career, and life.
In honour of CPF’s 40th anniversary, we have launched our 2017 donor campaign: $40 for 40 Years of CPF Success!
Pledge $40 to:
- Support linguistic duality, a Canada where French and English are an integral part of daily life.
- Continue to offer additional FSL learning opportunities to youth across Canada
- Advance advocacy efforts on behalf of universal access to FSL education in every community.
INVESTING IN CANADA’S BILINGUAL FUTURE
Your support helps to further bilingualism in Canada by promoting and creating opportunities for students to learn and use French. Donors are given the choice to decide which area/focus they would like to see their donation dollars go:
- Mary Joyce Booth Endowment fund, which facilitates youth projects and additional learning opportunities throughout the national network or by donating to;
- CPF’s Legacy Fund, an initiative that Inspires members to become advocates and leaders in their communities, to take action for positive bilingualism measures across Canada.
Donate online or send a cheque to:
Canadian Parents for French
1104-170 Laurier Ave. West
CPF will provide a tax receipt for any donation over $10.00. Your gift is welcomed and appreciated. Due to cost, we will issue tax receipts in January of the following year. CPF charitable Reg No. 11883 5131 RR0001
For information on our monthly giving program, follow the link below.
Mary Joyce Booth Endowment
The Mary Joyce Booth Endowment supports youth learning French projects and additional learning opportunities throughout the national network. Since 2010, the Mary Joyce Booth Endowment has supported projects that benefit youth directly such as camp registrations, exchanges, extracurricular clubs, and scholarships to specific programs nationwide.