CPF has two membership categories, Family/Individual and Associate Member Organizations. Despite our name and our long-standing reputation as a recognized parent-driven advocacy body, you don’t have to be a parent to join our nationwide network of supporters; anyone can take part!
Whether you’re a parent, grandparent, teacher, student, or any other supporter of FSL education, you can take out a membership in CPF. Individual and family memberships grant up to two (2) voting adult members per household and can grant you access to all kinds of benefits and member-only resources! Children of your own are no requirement – so long as you are 18 years old, you can join CPF.
Memberships cost $25/year per household, or $60 for a three-year membership. Your family can join our family of advocates today, so don’t hesitate to come on board!
Associate Member Organizations (AMO)
While any educator or other professional working with youth is welcome – and encouraged! – to take on an individual CPF membership, consider registering your school or organization as an Associate Member Organization, or AMO. AMOs get access to the latest research-based information that they need in their professional lives, and can gain exclusive access to CPF programs like our famous Concours d’art oratoire.
After registering with CPF, AMOs – non-voting members of the CPF family – receive the following benefits:
- Access to the latest information and research on French-second-language education.
- Access to Peer Tutoring Literacy Program™ Manual and DVD.
- Subscriptions to our informative national and provincial/territorial newsletters for members.
- Information on where to find a broad range of support materials.
- Discounts on advertising in CPF publications and on the national website.
- Networking opportunities with individuals and groups who support FSL programs.
AMO membership costs $60 per year. Register or renew today!